Understand the product, the process and what it takes to SHAPE up. What language we offer, where we operate and even problems faced while beginning the survey - it's all covered here.
1. How much does SHAPE charge for its services?
SHAPE is for business use, paid by the employer. We support businesses of all sizes. You can get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get more details about our costs.
2. Which devices can SHAPE be used on?
The SHAPE survey is optimised for viewing on desktop and tablets. Choose whatever is the most convenient option for you.
3. Is there a preferred browser?
SHAPE has been optimised for use on the latest versions of the most popular browsers; including Chrome, Edge, Safari and Firefox.
4. Once my answers are submitted, how long do I have to wait for my results?
You can access the initial report as soon as you submit your responses to the survey. We call this the Preliminary SHAPE Report. The complete SHAPE report, however, requires your team(s) and company employees to complete the survey. This will be shared with you upon reaching the survey deadline date.
5. In which countries does SHAPE operate?
You'll be happy to know that SHAPE offers its services worldwide. However, we are launching our services step by step. Get in touch with us at email@example.com to enquire if we're servicing your country.
6. What languages does SHAPE support?
SHAPE currently supports English only. We'll add more languages as we expand.
Social media and website
1. Where else can I get more information on SHAPE?
We regularly post insights and updates on our LinkedIn page. Just search and follow us at SHAPE Global.
2. Does SHAPE have any social media pages?
You can get the latest updates at the SHAPE LinkedIn page.
3.Where can I visit your website?
You can visit us at mysha.pe.
If you're the SHAPE Senior Administrator for your company, you'll find many relevant answers here. Payment, contract, Onboarding your company and even Offboarding - it's all covered
Understand our agreements
The heart of the service! Anything troubling you about the questions, the response options or something not working right? Know everything you need to sail through this part of your SHAPE journey.
1. Once my company has signed contracts with SHAPE, how long do we have to wait to begin onboarding?
We like to move fast, so we'll normally coordinate with the SHAPE Administrator in advance so everything is seamless. If you're waiting more than 48 hours, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. How can I renew the contract for continued SHAPE services?
We're glad you want to continue the SHAPE journey with us. We'll normally get in touch with you about this in advance of contract end dates so you can seamlessly keep enjoying SHAPE services. Feel free to reach out to your SHAPE representative any time.
3. How can I terminate SHAPE services?
Let us help with this. It's a job for the SHAPE Senior Administrator. Get in touch with us at email@example.com
Your privacy and security is most important to us. How do we manage it? Get all your answers in this section.
Safety and security
2. Where can I learn more about the GDPR?
Check out https://mysha.pe/dataprivacy. You can get the regulator's information by simply searching for 'ICO GDPR' and visiting the Information Commissioner's Office which has an extensive resource all about GDPR.
3. Where are my survey responses and results stored?
4. Are my responses anonymised?
Yes, your responses are anonymised to everyone but you. Your privacy is of utmost importance to us. You can confidently share your feedback knowing we always anonymise your responses.
5. Is my data secure with SHAPE?
Yes, your data is secure. We've made it our highest priority and responsibility to protect your data. We use the latest and best-in-class Microsoft Azure cloud technologies supported with carefully designed security practices, policies and procedures for this purpose. We are registered with the UK Information Commissioner's Office and align with their guidance on data management practices. And we're also compliant with the GDPR. Rest assured, we don't ever share your data with anyone without your consent. Everything remains confidential, even from your employer. You can read more at https://mysha.pe/dataprivacy.
6. What is personal data and special category data?
Personal data is any data that can be used to personally identify an individual. Special category data is a term that refers to very specific data such as medical or financial information. Because of its sensitivity, these types of data need greater attention and enhanced security. SHAPE collects both these types of data but holds them securely. We use this data confidentially to present you with an accurate report on how your health impacts your ability to perform at work, and actions you can take to improve. We never share this data with anyone and as per Article 6 and 9 of the GDPR, we ask for your consent in the appropriate part of the survey to ensure strict compliance. We understand this can be a difficult topic so we welcome questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can visit https://mysha.pe/gdpr for more information.
7. What kind of personal data does SHAPE hold?
We securely collect and store the data you share with us. We can broadly categorise the personal data into three areas:
1. Contact information - whenever someone contacts us, we store the contact information in our secure servers to contact them later
2. Administrator information - to help manage the service, we need the help of Administrators. We store their information to help communicate effectively
3. Survey information - we safely store all the survey responses in order to accurately calculate and deliver all the reporting insights we deliver. We only ask for and store data that is absolutely necessary, and do not save it longer than we need to.
8. How long will you keep my personal data?
SHAPE normally has a data retention period of 2 years after you've ended your contract.
9. How can I delete my data from your servers?
Under GDPR rules, you have a right to be forgotten. You can send us a request to delete your personal data by sending us an email at email@example.com However, do let us know why, perhaps we can help you alleviate any concerns you may have.
10. What data protection techniques does SHAPE use to protect data?
SHAPE encrypts all its data, and further uses well established technical security techniques such as data anonymisation and pseudonymisation.
11. What security certifications do you have?
The SHAPE portal is configured using Microsoft Azure cloud technology which provides the secure certificates and full infrastructure needed for a safe experience. Whenever you visit the SHAPE service, we use HTTPS (secure connections) so you can benefit from end-to-end security.
12. What is GDPR and how does it apply to SHAPE?
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is a data protection act created in Europe which addresses how companies handle all type of data. It bolsters the rights of the customer (data subjects) in relation to organisations, businesses and governments. It imposes legal obligations on companies about how to hold customers, users, employees, and stakeholders personal data.
13. Is SHAPE compliant with GDPR?
Yes, SHAPE works very diligently to ensure we remain GDPR compliant. You can read more at https://mysha.pe/dataprivacy.
14. What steps has SHAPE taken to become GDPR compliant?
SHAPE has implemented many practices and policies with dedicated experts to ensure we remain GDPR compliant. We take our legal and reputational responsibility seriously. Just some of the steps we've taken include:
1. A comprehensive Information Asset Register which outlines the kind of personal data we hold, the source of the data and how we are using it
3. Developing and implementing carefully designed stringent practices and standard operating procedures to protect your rights including personal data access request or deletion of users data
4. Collecting, recording and using consent as per the lawful basis stated within GDPR to process your data
5. Regular training of all staff to ensure ongoing awareness of their responsibilities in understanding and supporting compliance practices and customer rights
Who can I contact with questions about GDPR?
Be sure to check out htpps://mysha.pe/data privacy, but if you still have questions, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
15. Is SHAPE both a data controller and data processor?
Yes, SHAPE collects, stores (controls) and uses (processes) data to deliver confidential reporting to you
16. Will my information be disclosed to any third parties?
SHAPE is built upon the trust of its users. We'll never sell your information! We'd need a very good reason to disclose your information to third parties. This includes your consent, if it is requested lawfully, or if it is able to prevent imminent harm to someone.
You're not in this alone. We're here to help you with any issues you may be facing. Know how you can reach out to us.
Fix a problem
1. I'm having trouble signing in to SHAPE
Make sure you're using the correct password and email details. The password is case sensitive. If the issue persists, simply reset your password on the sign-in page by clicking on 'Forgot password' and following the instructions.
2. The sign-up link is not working
If you're having an issue with the sign-up link please let us know at email@example.com
3. I am locked out of my account. What should I do?
After six invalid login attempts, your account gets locked for security reasons. You'll need to reset your password via the sign-in page. If the issue persists, message us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you going again.
Get in touch
1. How do I get help?
You can always reach out to us at email@example.com for any problem you may be facing
2. How much time does SHAPE typically take to respond to queries?
We always try our best to get back to you within 24 to 72 hours, usually much sooner.